I’ve been out sick for the last few days and have just recently been able to look at a screen for more than 5 minutes. Since I haven’t been able to put any great content together for you, here are 5 great articles I’ve read in the last week or so. I hope you enjoy!
- Seth Godin: Do More vs Do Better – A great quick read that anyone leading a team or business should have a glance at.
- Chris Brogan: Your Job or Your Work – This will get your gears turning on how you’re evaluating your daily success.
- Neil Patel: Stress, It Does a Body Good – Or not. In anycase a good read for those of you under the gun in your careers.
- Tom Catalini: Your First WordPress Post – Just taking your first stab at a blog? Tom has some great stuff to get you going. (Also check out my 101 section for some other pointers.)
- Meganet: Keeping Scope in Mind – A well crafted post by Jim Smith (@smithji) founder of Meganet Communications. If you’re in the IT world, it’s a great piece on Scope and Scalability.
- Another Healthy Habit: Vegan Pizza Bites – Lana Wilson (@Lanashabit) puts together some great healthy meals. Once I muster up the confidence to try one of her recipies, I’ll let you know.
Hope you enjoyed this small collection! Let me know below.